Building a new home that does not have a sewer system? Then testing of the soil is required to determine if a lot is buildable or not. This test is called a percolation or perc test. It may also be referred to as a perk test.
What is a perc test
A percolation test will measure the amount of time it takes for liquids to be absorbed through soil. This is important because it determines whether the property can accommodate a septic system drain field where effluent from the septic system will be directed and released back into the ground.
Do you have property with one or more of the following limitations or needs? No problem for SES!
- Limited Area
- Steep slopes
- Shallow, rocky, clayey, wet or sandy soils
- High groundwater
- Sites where the current system has failed
- Coastal Areas where nutrient removal is required
- Commercial Properties like Restaurants & Schools
- Subdivision and Communal Systems
Call SES today at 1-866-249-5630 and leave your perc testing worries in Haymarket, VA to us.